- Vaseline On Eyelashes Every Night
- You do your makeup nearly every morning and you want to wash it all at night, well vaseline can be a miracle workers. At night after washing off all of your makeup take a dab of vaseline and rub them on the base of your eyelashes every night, not only does it take off the access mascara and eyeliner but will also condition your eyelashes making them conditioned and helping them to grow! I know I couldn’t believe it either when I started. So don’t waste your money on eyelash serums and makeup wipes and opt in for inexpensive vaseline that you can not only use for your lashes health but for many other things as well.
- Use Cold Water When Rinsing Conditioner From Your Hair
- Every time when you jump into the shower and you wash your hair, don’t wash it on hot water, but instead use lukewarm water, it is more gentle on your hair and helps retain moisture, but when your done shampooing and use condition, leave it on for about 3-6 minutes and rinse your hair in cold water. This will not only help seal the follicle but also retain moisture. The hot helps open up the pores and helps cleans out the dirt and glob and the cold closes everything up to retain all of your oils from your shampoo and conditioner. I like to do this step very last while in the shower, so I don’t have to shower in cold water!
- Use Olive Oil For Cuticles
- Want to soften your cuticle and help rejuvenate your nails without going to the nail salon or going out to buy nail oils? Well you can look in your pantry and find olive oil you have your solution. Put a little bit on your finger and massage the oil into your cuticle and/or nail, and this will help soften your cuticle make them easier to clean and push back. Who doesn’t want healthy nails on a budget??
Hope that these tips come in handy!! And be on the lookout for others!