Hey Hey My lovelies,
So I’ve decided that every once in awhile I am going to share some of my photo from shoots that I go on and talk about my experience and journey as an aspiring young model.
It’s something that I am absolutely in love with and would love to share it with you guys. Now, my last shoot was tons of fun! And something that I hadn’t done before. The theme of the shoot was an “Alice in Wonderland” themed shoot. Which I was excited about since I had that inspiration. Would love to hear you guys feedback on wether or not you would like to hear about my experiences and how you think my photos come out!
The shoot took place on a hiking trail in a “forest”, not quite sure what to call it for sure as hiking and being in the set up is not something that I was too familiar with. Also to mention it was about 90 degrees and bugs are 10x worst when you’re in the trees “hiking, but I sucked it up for the photos. Which came out way better then expected.
I am going to keep it short and sweet, again I would love to hear everyone’s feedback on what they think!!
Hey Hey lovelies,
doing a more business related post today. So I made a post a few months back about some very popular companies who had child labor works in there production chain. One huge company that I focused on that shocked me the most was Nestle. Which everyone is very familiar with and there is about a 98% chance you have brought something from Nestle without even knowing it! I was mortified that these major companies that have products not in just one field but has varieties of products across all kinds of fields. Just to cut back on costs, make sure they are making the most money find ways to “save” by having child labor works in 3rd world countries.
It is a horrible to think about, and now when I go to the stores to buy something, this is exactly what is in the back of my mind. Which is why I have very excited and glad that Obama has recognized this problem and how serious it is. And has now banned all companies from having any traces of child labor workers in their chain of production. Even though it should not have been there in the first place. There was a problem, that was hidden and hardly ever talked about, which is now in the process of being resolved, and I believe that it should have more awareness and recognition.
Hey Hey lovelies,
So what better to make the getting ready process much quicker and simpler is by finding tricks to putting together an outfit, or getting that perfect eyeliner. So of course I thought I would share with you some tips and tricks that I do myself! So of which you may or may not already know!
- Deodorant Stains on your shirt!
- So I know this all happens to all of us when we are getting ready. We put our deodorant on after the shower and we throw on a t-shirt so that we can head out of the door. Until we notice that of course there are deodorant stains on our shirts (especially black shirts) Well there is a trick to getting them out without changing shirts! You grab a pair of jeans and rub your jeans on the strains until they are gone! Which takes about 20 seconds or so, not too long for sure under a minute. Was super happy when I found this trick because this happens to me ALL THE TIME.
- Secret to Super soft legs after Shaving
- So I have been doing this for as long as I can remember and not sure if I have shared this yet or not. But an inexpensive way to getting super soft legs after shaving. Hold up on buying on expensive shaving cream, instead go for a cheap hair conditioner. Next time you’re in the shower replace your shaving cream with conditioner and you’ll get better results then shaving with shaving cream. And now you have one product for 2 jobs!
- Minimize Pores
- This is a more recent trick that I have found out about that works wonders. So it is a simple 2 ingredient mask that you can apply after washing your face to help minimize pores. Wash your face with your favorite cleanser, and then mix together a small amount of baking soda and lemon juice. Just enough to cover your face, then wait about 5-10 minutes until it is completely dry. Then rise and VOILA smaller pores and clearer looking skin. Don’t forget to add moisturizer and sunscreen to protect your skin. I love doing this mask, and try to do it about once or twice a week.
I hope you enjoyed reading up on my tips and tricks and I hope you can take something away from them. Thanks again and hope you continue to read my content 😉