Hey Hey lovelies,
So what better to make the getting ready process much quicker and simpler is by finding tricks to putting together an outfit, or getting that perfect eyeliner. So of course I thought I would share with you some tips and tricks that I do myself! So of which you may or may not already know!
- Deodorant Stains on your shirt!
- So I know this all happens to all of us when we are getting ready. We put our deodorant on after the shower and we throw on a t-shirt so that we can head out of the door. Until we notice that of course there are deodorant stains on our shirts (especially black shirts) Well there is a trick to getting them out without changing shirts! You grab a pair of jeans and rub your jeans on the strains until they are gone! Which takes about 20 seconds or so, not too long for sure under a minute. Was super happy when I found this trick because this happens to me ALL THE TIME.
- Secret to Super soft legs after Shaving
- So I have been doing this for as long as I can remember and not sure if I have shared this yet or not. But an inexpensive way to getting super soft legs after shaving. Hold up on buying on expensive shaving cream, instead go for a cheap hair conditioner. Next time you’re in the shower replace your shaving cream with conditioner and you’ll get better results then shaving with shaving cream. And now you have one product for 2 jobs!
- Minimize Pores
- This is a more recent trick that I have found out about that works wonders. So it is a simple 2 ingredient mask that you can apply after washing your face to help minimize pores. Wash your face with your favorite cleanser, and then mix together a small amount of baking soda and lemon juice. Just enough to cover your face, then wait about 5-10 minutes until it is completely dry. Then rise and VOILA smaller pores and clearer looking skin. Don’t forget to add moisturizer and sunscreen to protect your skin. I love doing this mask, and try to do it about once or twice a week.
I hope you enjoyed reading up on my tips and tricks and I hope you can take something away from them. Thanks again and hope you continue to read my content 😉