Summer is winding down, and if you’re ready for the return of cozy knitwear and Pumpkin Spice Lattes, you’re not alone. Fall is a wonderful time of year – a time for change and new beginnings and of course, new trends. Fall beauty shifts away from the color pop looks of summer and moves into […]
Now that it’s officially a new season, it’s time to revamp your hair & before your next appointment, it’s important to be prepared with questions so that you make the most out of your salon visit. We have expert tips on what to ask & you have to find out what they are!
I debated doing a favourites type post as I haven’t done one for a while and I couldn’t seem to find enough products to makeup up a whole post’s worth, so I thought I’d try something a bit different. I’ve tried to keep things as all things that I’ve yet to review yet (bar one), […]
So as you know the holiday season is upon us, and everyone is getting their wish list together! So I have put together a list of a few things I would like to purchase this holiday season. ( Or wouldn’t mind receiving as a gift as well). I would love to hear feedback and recommendations of some the products, I’m going to list since I’ve never tried them before!
Anastasia Beverly Hills- Modern Renaissance Palette
So I recently discovered this palette while just looking around on Sephora’s site and fell in love with the combination of colors.
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
So I have heard so many good things about the clay blushes from Tarte and I’ve only heard good things about them and super excited to try a few different colors.
So I’ve been wanting to try a YSL lipstick for awhile, it is a bit pricy but I love the color selection and the packaging is beautiful.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
I’m not great with doing my brows and want to invest a nice pencil to fill them in, and of course I have heard that this is everyone’s go product for brows. Also if you have any other suggestions for brow products let me know!
Tarte’s Tarlette Palette
I have been eyeing this palette for the longest time! And am eager to pick it up in the next few weeks, All of the colors are the typical colors I wear, and I haven’t tried anything by Tarte yet and am super excited! If you have this palette let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading! Maybe you got some ideas of products you may want to try or you already have an opinion on them, which I want to hear! Or tell me some products you’ve been meaning to pick up! Until next time
As we approach the colder weather, our lips tend to get chapped a lot more easily. Me for one always have a problem with chapped lips especially in the cold weather. So taking some steps can help keep our lips moistured. One thing is to scrub your lips before applying lip balm. The one I like to use is from lush, and it has lasted for a while now. I have a jar from around April/May and its still not have way empty. So it is a good investment and tasty as they come in different flavors. So what I like to do while doing my makeup and use the lips scrub and wash it off with warm water and it makes them softer after using the scrub. Then Ill go ahead and apply lip balm and continue my makeup routine.
Stay Away From Hot Water
Taking frequent hot showers, or washing your face with hot water often, can take out the essential oils that our skin naturally produces. If this turn out to be then case, then you will always have dry skin, and dry skin and cold water is a uncomfortable. The best way to prevent this in the colder months is to use lukewarm water, stay hydrated, and make sure you moisturizer to keep your skin glowing and hydrated, which of course if always a good foundation before starting your makeup.
In the warmer months we don’t tend to go some much for bolder colors as apposed to the colder months. So smokey eyes are very trendy and if you don’t normally wear darker colors, this would be the perfect time to try it out.
Deep condition more often
Not only do our lips get dry due to the colder weather but our hair gets dry more frequently. So to keep our locks nice and moistured, try attempting to deep condition, once to twice a week depending on your hair type.
Bronzer is everyone’s Best Friend
In the cooler months, everyone loses their summer tan, and to help keep that glow, bronzer is keep, especially those who tend to have a more paler skin tone.
Let me know some of your routine changes when the weather starts getting colder out!
Good morning gorgous 😊 So today I have decided to share with you all some of my favorite lipsticks for the fall . I think dark lipsticks are absolutely great for the fall . Especially MAC lipsticks at that . I am obsessed with them 🙋 but who isnt . Starting from the left I […]
Hey Hey lovelies,
So what better to make the getting ready process much quicker and simpler is by finding tricks to putting together an outfit, or getting that perfect eyeliner. So of course I thought I would share with you some tips and tricks that I do myself! So of which you may or may not already know!
- Deodorant Stains on your shirt!
- So I know this all happens to all of us when we are getting ready. We put our deodorant on after the shower and we throw on a t-shirt so that we can head out of the door. Until we notice that of course there are deodorant stains on our shirts (especially black shirts) Well there is a trick to getting them out without changing shirts! You grab a pair of jeans and rub your jeans on the strains until they are gone! Which takes about 20 seconds or so, not too long for sure under a minute. Was super happy when I found this trick because this happens to me ALL THE TIME.
- Secret to Super soft legs after Shaving
- So I have been doing this for as long as I can remember and not sure if I have shared this yet or not. But an inexpensive way to getting super soft legs after shaving. Hold up on buying on expensive shaving cream, instead go for a cheap hair conditioner. Next time you’re in the shower replace your shaving cream with conditioner and you’ll get better results then shaving with shaving cream. And now you have one product for 2 jobs!
- Minimize Pores
- This is a more recent trick that I have found out about that works wonders. So it is a simple 2 ingredient mask that you can apply after washing your face to help minimize pores. Wash your face with your favorite cleanser, and then mix together a small amount of baking soda and lemon juice. Just enough to cover your face, then wait about 5-10 minutes until it is completely dry. Then rise and VOILA smaller pores and clearer looking skin. Don’t forget to add moisturizer and sunscreen to protect your skin. I love doing this mask, and try to do it about once or twice a week.
I hope you enjoyed reading up on my tips and tricks and I hope you can take something away from them. Thanks again and hope you continue to read my content 😉